Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Work, work, work...

In addition to getting settled in the house, I have been working 3-4 days a week at my new job. Here is my new office...



I've been busy already pushin' paperwork. :) I have screened and hired three paraeducators and a secretary so far. I'm getting the hiring processes down already which is GREAT experience. I have also been working on revising our procedural manual for our department. I have administrative trainings this week and a conference next week, so my calendar is filling up pretty quickly and it's not even August yet. After the 15th of August hits, everything will really start picking up speed and then school starts on August 27th. Jamie's first day of official work is August 20th, so unfortunately he has less than a month left of vacation. Although, maybe him working will get us back into some sort of routine.

No comments: